Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the first

I honestly don't even know where to begin, I don't know if this is such a great idea, I don't know if I will follow through with this, I don't think I'm interesting enough that people will listen, I don't know much about politics or sports, I don't have a masters degree, I don't like pickles, I don't even know much about blogging...

And yet, however much I don't know, I do know that today is the fist day of the rest of my life and I am ready to share it with whoever wants to listen.

Perhaps I should begin with 10 things that are going on in my life right now, my 411, the scoop, my interests and beliefs, the low-down -

(caution: these are always subject to change)

1. This is the first summer I am not taking any classes! Just working. No excuse- until August, of course- for not dedicating a sufficient amount of time to this here blog.
2. I started a new project in my apartment this week - painting and redecorating, wish me luck.
3. I am a definite bargain shopper - and a very proud one at that! You should know though, that I would much rather buy something for my house then myself more often than not.
4. I am a Catholic, but sometimes find myself questioning the rules of the Church - I am a believer, just not antiquated.
5. I want to be famous.
6. I am currently reading "Eat Pray Love" - so far I'm in Italy, and envy Liz for not actually taking me there.
7. I truly LOVE good food - I find it necessary to treat myself to a nice meal, it's well-deserved and always worth finding some of the greatest restaurants in Miami.
8. I am addicted to wine.
9. Sometimes I think even an hour away from my parents is still too close - I'm ready to travel the world.
10. I am excited that you have stayed reading this long...

No comments: